- Is there more to life than this? (previously Christianity: Boring, Untrue and Irrelevant?)
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus die?
- How can we have faith?
- Why and how do I pray?
- Why and how should I read the Bible?
- How does God guide us?
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- What does the Holy Spirit do?
- How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- How can I resist evil?
- Why and how should I tell others?
- Does God heal today?
- What about the church?
- How can I make the most of the rest of my Life?
Read more about the Alpha Course.
In the 1970s, the United Church reached an ecumenical agreement with the Presbyterian, Lutheran, Roman Catholic, and Anglican churches in Canada that baptisms within these churches are mutually recognized as valid. Further to that, the United Church recognizes the validity of any baptism by another denomination that was performed with water and in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Scriptures used in support of unlimited atonement
These are Scriptures commonly used by those who support Unlimited atonement:
- John 1:29
- John 3:14-18
- 2 Corinthians 5:14-15
- 1 Timothy 2:3-6
- 1 Timothy 4:10
- Titus 2:11
- 2 Peter 2:1
- 2 Peter 3:9
- 1 John 2:2