The focus of this project is to explore the person of Chrst and what Scriptures reveal about His unique relationship to His Father.
Your task is to explore in detail one of the four Gospel accounts. Spend some part of your evenings and weekends working on the creative part of this assignment.
- Read ONE gospel slowly. As you read, note passages that impressed you
- After you have finished your reading and notetaking, choose one of the following activities:
- Note how Jesus relates to the poor of His day. Draw a parallel between the times of Jesus and contemporary society
- choose a story and rewrite it using images and a contemporary setting
- podcast a paraphrase of a familiar parable