Skip to content
- What does it mean to say that distributive justice exists in a society?
- Describe how the story of Lazarus and the rich man is a parable of global distributive injustice today.
- How does omission play a role in the creation and maintenance of distributive injustice?
- Describe three avenues by which individuals can affect distributive justice.
- Find an article that points out the gap between rich and poor people in Canada. Write a brief response to the article.
- List some types of omissions by privileged people that can cause injustice to flourish for poor people.
- Research and compare government spending on military versus the needs of children.