Answer the following questions. For each question, identify at least one value from Values Discussion that played a role in this event.
- When did you first realize your family loves you?
- When did you learn that it is better to tell the truth?
- Who was the first person to make you feel invincible?
- When did you realize you could be anything you want to be?
- When did you learn that life isn’t always fair?
- Who taught you that sometimes things don’t work out the way you want them to?
- When did you learn that you can’t always get what you want?
- How did you learn about the Tooth Fairy, or other characters?
- Has anyone ever tested your faith?
- Have you ever done something that you regret? What did you learn from that moment?
These questions are not always easy to answer. Take enough time to think. If you are stuck, ask
your teacher, a friend, or someone at home to help you “unglue” your memories.