Skip to content
- What are four moral principals that are considered universal?
- What are three examples of what could be considered violations of natural law?
- What is a Christian approach to deciding whether to obey or disobey civil laws?
- Detail an account of civil disobedience. Write about what prompted the civil disobedience, the rationale of the dissenters, and whether you agree or not with their action.
- List the Beatitudes
- What are four other moral guidelines for living the law of love from Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount?
- Rewrite the Ten Commandments so that they express only positive ideals. For example, “you shall not kill” could be expressed as “protect human life.”
- Rewrite as a contemporary story the parable of the prodigal son or the parable of the good Samaritan.